Public Health Education Council is a Legally Constituted and Internationally Accredited India’s Premier and Leading educational organization established under preview of article 14,19(1)g and 21 of Constitution of India and registered under S.R. Act XXI of 1860, Indian Trust Act 1882, Indian registration Act 1908, Literary and Scientific Institutions Act. 1956, Govt. of India vide Regn. No.- 68/IRA/1908, established in year 2007 to provide continuing Medical Education & Training to Doctors, Paramedics, Nurses and other health care professionals to equip them with skill, Knowledge and ability to maintain public health and promote awareness of primary and preventive health & wellness among common people.
With the emerging need of skill development, Public Health Education Council aims to train youth from rural and urban India in order to achieve the countrys vision of “Skill India” & “Health for All”
We have been conducting high standard of academic programs through correspondence / distance education for the last 10 years in Paramedical Science, community medical service and Alternative System of Medicines / Naturopathy & Yoga leading to the award of diploma and certificate.
Most of our thousands of Diploma / Certificate holders are Practicing or Teaching Successfully in different Parts of India.
|Aims & Objectives (Constitution & Bylaws of The Council)|
1. To Promote and Propagate the science of Paramedical Technology, Alternative Medicines and Naturopathy & Yoga.
2. To educate and Train people in Paramedical Science, Alternative Medicines and Naturopathy & Yoga.
3. To provide skill, knowledge and basic information to the community medical practitioners.
4. To establish, run and maintain institutions of Paramedical Technology & Allied Sciences, Alternative Medicines , Community Medical Service and Naturopathy & Yoga.
5. To affiliate institutions, imparting education, training or conduct research in the field of Paramedical Science, Community Medical Services, Alternative Medicines and Naturopathy & Yoga in different parts of India.
6. To hold examinations and provide Diploma / Certificate to trained person.
7. To improve public health in accordance with the principles of Alternative System Medicines / Naturopathy & Yoga.
8. To promote, propogate and advance the science of Alternative System of Medicines such as Naturopathy, Yoga, Acupressure, Acupuncture, Aroma therapy, Magnet therapy, Meditation, Massage therapy etc.
9. To start and organize teaching and educational institute of Paramedical Science, Alternative Medicines, Naturopathy & Yoga of regular and distance education.
10. To work towards realization of ‘Health for All’ as national goal through Naturopathy & Yoga and Community Medical Service.
11. To follow the medical ethics and to fullfil the social and professional responsibilities as Naturopathy & Yoga practitioner through drugless therapies.
12 To be competent in the practice of holistic medicine with expert knowledge and experience in promotive, preventive, curative and rehabilitative aspects of diseases.
13. To plan and devise measures in Naturopathy & Yoga for the prevention and rehabilitation of patients suffering from disease and disability.
14. To prepare students in prescribed courses of Alternative Medicines, Paramedical Science, Naturopathy & Yoga and Community Medical Service.
The complete application form along with Self attested xerox copy of Degree / Diploma/Experience Certificate, Address proof, Aadhaar Card, four passport size photographs, and total fees in form of Demand Draft (DD) in favour of “Public Health Education Council” Payable at Delhi, should reach to Public Health Council within the stipulated Date.